Subscribe
Add me on Facebook!
Twitter
Saturday, May 2

Resistance is futile

doodled by Aaroni

I finally touched my psp after leaving it to hibernate on my cupboard for 5 months. two reasons. lacking of games that piqued my interest as well as just being not into it as i used to be. damn you'd use to see me glued to it day and night last year.

but long at last there exists a game worthy of my skills *cough*


it's the next best thing to having L4D-ish game on your psp.

ugly things are worth killing (virtually of course)


there's a storyline, lots of stuff to shoot at, quite a bit of guns (old AND new types) , and most of all,
i dont sleep playing it.

too bad i cant ride it :(

initially when i heard of the game i was damn excited, and THANKFULLY the english version was released AFTER my finals. As kiamsiap as i am, i did what what MOST (not all k?) malaysians would do,


DOWNLOAD


alas in 2 days, at 500mb with 1.1gb left to go, i was insane,

so i did the SECOND thing MOST malaysians would do,



buy the download from the shop.


not the UMD disc of coz,

and so tada!
im at my 2nd campaign and hopefully it'll last me till the end of my KK trip!

well gtg now, pick up tmr and i'm determined to redeem myself. wish me luck!

PS: blog list are up but are incomplete, im considering whether do i have to do that to ALL my links, or can i just choose some?

0 blubbers:

Post a Comment

Counters