Subscribe
Add me on Facebook!
Twitter
Thursday, April 30

kitten has a new claw

doodled by Aaroni

damn tired today. first go Qings place, swim swim then go play badminton then swim swim again.

registering for badminton court

jiu hwei and lenny damn pro weih. me and qing like noob like that. okay maybe its just me. everytime i play i always experience what jiu hwei calls "high" moments.

will not elaborate.

had lunch at Popeyes (AGAIN!!!) before going to watch X-men Origins: Wolverine wit Jiu, Qing, Yew Eng, Louis, and Lenny. so-so only la... i mean its what i expected, but that's the thing.

There's no "nice" "unexpected stuff".

nevertheless there were awesome scenes like the adamantium hunt scene (love the guns and WADE! and for an actor that mostly plays comedy roles, its a difference) , the Gambit battle scene, and the (spoiler alert) Wade decapitated scene (that was just damn funny!)

saw sean, bryan, plus the camera gang (chloe, jeremy, calvin) at gsc too... secret secret go out NEVER TELL LA! (though the same applies to me :P)

ate desserts at KTZ food after show coz yew eng had to go train immediatelly after that. till 10pm summore! the pressure of water polo sports...

dont know what the words mean...

that all for today folks! need to sleep-off my fever....


PS: Blogger keeps getting my Blog links erased everytime! argh... screw it... tmr first thing: make my OWN blog list.

2 blubbers:

Reetha said...

Nice blog. The presentation is also appreciable. I am so happy to vote and just now I voted for your blog in blogger choice awards. Keep it up and write more please. I invite your valuable visit and suggestions about my Blog, I have suggested your site to my frnds like RAKESH, Easterndish and Fengshui Hope that they also vote for you. Please check your account in bloggerchoice awards to see my vote. I hope you are so kind to vote for my blog also
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

Aaroni said...

thanks reetha! sure i'll vote for you too!

Post a Comment

Counters