Subscribe
Add me on Facebook!
Twitter
Saturday, June 6

I cant get enough of TRANSFORMERS!

doodled by Aaroni

how optimus REALLY came to be...

the only reason i'm blogging this time is for one and only ONE reason...


I CANT GET ENOUGH OF TRANSFORMERS!!!

anddddd...





nuffnangs giving TRANSFORMERS TIX!!!!!!!

ahh... i still remember the first time i saw them on the television... starring at awe and those transformation scenes.... seriously one of reasons i'm doing mechanical engineering now (other than lego, of course)


so technically TRANSFORMERS IS MY SOUL!!! i BREATHE transformers!

but then again, dont ask me to recite the WHOLE transformers saga...


back when the first movie came out, it got me excited to make these animated Flash clips... (yes, quangchywn is me... it used to be my gaming name. and yes im still a noob animator)


i even made those lego types out of my old lego block! its even TRANFORMABLE! (Sorry no pics... all designs and lego are now laying in my top cupboard. dismantled and broken)

and based of what sneek peeks i've seen in this coming movie, it looks AWESOMEEEEEE

(*blogger lazy to link youtube links. if you can read this, use Google)

so, hope to see it as soon as i can!!!!!


now back to studying.....


1 blubbers:

Anonymous said...

lame post

Post a Comment

Counters