Subscribe
Add me on Facebook!
Twitter
Wednesday, March 25

monday blues

doodled by Aaroni

got stuck at one U for 4 freaking hours that day. Let's say it involves sick-but-got-better-the-momment-i-reach-oneU MOM and always-late-to-fetch-me-back SISTER.

now MOST people would go:

YOU!
+
ALONE!
+
WITHOUT PARENTS!
+
FOUR HOURS!

=

of course i would do it


IF I COULD

why?



so my 4-hour jobless journey began.


first thing i did was walk from one end to the other end AND back. (Approx 20 jobless time gone PLUS 20more mins of walking aimlessly in and out of shops)

there's this thing going on around shopping lots:

any person entering a shop ALONE, with NO potential of him/her ever buying anything (i guess its in the "look") are not to be ignored.


ALL PERSONNEL ARE AUTHORIZED TO STARE THEM OUT.


my only solace came from reading mags from mph (another approx 40mins gone)
i dont know why, it seems to be the ONLY place where i read Men's Health and Top Gear. I always had this impression that its a taboo not to read men's health anywhere except from magazine stalls or at home. (now that i think about it, i've never actually SEEN guys walking around casually reading them). so to waste MORE time (approx 20mins) i just sat somewhere around that particular magazine section to "survey" how many ppl buys or reads them and at the end;

0% bought, 40% passes by but can see eyes staring INTENTLY on front page (either gay or shy), 30% reads it there end then, and 10% casually picks the mag and casually slips into a private corver for some reading time.

not a bad waste of my time.

reading some interesting books that caught my eye:
reading the title was inspirational enough for me.


yeah that's what happened to MY cake...

my parent didnt want to TOUCH it. something about being too strong...


so to the geeks out there; don't worry.


lately everybody seems to need this:


so for my remaining time i just sat on the comfy couch, reading some comic (coz Qing han didnt wanna teman me, well ok in the end she want to come but it was too late anyway XD) and felt kinda drousy.... cushions are nice..... sleepy...... what's the time?,...... slep-ZZZzzz.....






*nudge*



ZZZzzz...




*NUDGE*

"Dik tak boleh tidur sini"


FUCK.

0 blubbers:

Post a Comment

Counters