Subscribe
Add me on Facebook!
Twitter
Tuesday, October 7

welcome to my life...

doodled by Aaroni

it has been AGES (i really mean it!) since my last post and MAN lots of things have past...


now now, there's a GOOOODDDDD explanation to this...






I HAVE NO INTERNET AT HOME
which has become my number 1 deterent from ever using the internet, and blogging.



well SURE i can always go to the college's comp lab, but the feeling of typing things out on screen just isn't the same..( duh... it's SLOWER..)

but now, as i am supposedly doing my assignment due in 2 hours, had this sudden urge to write again despite all these..... "obstacles"....


so from here henceforth:
i shall be posting previous and recent stuff i am/going/been/hate/love going through.
just don't be surprised to see WAYYYYYY outdated stuff here...

so yea. that's it.

PS: this post was done SPECIFICALLY to inform "certain" readers whom believe i have "passed on."

1 blubbers:

Nicholas C said...

GASP! HE"S ALIVE!!!

Post a Comment

Counters