Subscribe
Add me on Facebook!
Twitter
Wednesday, July 9

Freaky!!

doodled by Aaroni

it's been forever where people question my sexuality.
and so i always make my stand (im straight goddammit!).
this process keeps repeating for years and years...


until today. this was WAY past the limits.


sent by unknown number


at first i didn't understand what it meant except the "send me your pic and i'll reply" part which was already scary enough. then Hari and Su Anne helped translate.... to read out:

"hello. i'm a lesbian too la. from kuching. send me your picture and i will reply"





...






WHAT THE FUCK




yeah and the funniest part was it happened in CMD, so Hari had the GUTS to call the number, and Su Anne (and Melanie too. they called dozens of times...) answered when the guy picked up.


yeah heard me rite.


a GUY... (then what's with the les?)


details were blurry but from what i heard, there was screaming and guy-trying-to-sound-girly...


then Hari asked a REALLY good question...


"how did that guy know your number?"


how the hell am i supposed to know?

0 blubbers:

Post a Comment

Counters